As a UX/UI designer be a part of a development squad and being responsible for the UX/UI deliveries in that squad.
As UX/UI designer at this company you are also always responsible for making sure that what ever you work on fits within the holistic experience of their users and you should always act as an advocate for the user and for an user centric way of working
Examples of work tasks
• Research user needs
• Plan and moderate cross-functional workshop to ideate, form and shape a concept solutions
• Develop UX concepts in wireframe format
• Design detailed UI based upon guidelines and UI-kits
• Conduct usability tests
• Communicate design input to projects/engineering
• Planning your tasks
• Improve the UX teams way of working
Start Date of the Assignment
Duration of the Assignment
Ca 1 year
Huskvarna (but traveling will be required)
Estimated Work Load percentage
Swedish (and English)
Required skills or techniques (must have)
- More than four years of experience working with development of digital services and hardware products in a system solution context within larger brand driven businesses.
- Master’s degree in Interaction Design or similar education background.
- An international mind-set with experience working in multi-cultural teams.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to create trustful relationships.
- Proven experience of translating customer needs into relevant solutions working with both qualitative and quantitative research in the development process.
- Driven and proactive
Preferred skills or techniques (good to have)
- Experience of UX Design/Interaction Design within both physical and digital products
- Experience of working close with developers (having a day-to-day contact)
Place of assignment
+46 762 08 02 20