Our client is looking for a SW Responsible who will work in a team consisting of a Project Manager, HW Responsible, SW Responsible and a Test Engineer. This team has delivered Centre Displays to all Volvo Cars from SPA platform and onwards. Team is now working with the next generation Display together with their HQ organisation in Japan.
- Main responsible for interfacing between HQ and customer with regards to SW related issues.
- Handling of all Q&A regarding SW and negotiation with customer
- Requirement analysis of customer requirements
- Perform SW release/delivery including review and release of SW documentation
- Review & update of SW documents required by ESOW
- Participation in Customer SW evaluation events and present client SW evaluation results (from SW integration tests etc)
Ideal Candidate would be:
- Able to work with initiative and independently.
- Able to communicate with customers professionally and assertively when required.
- Eager to learn and develop within the company.
- Able to present a professional image at all times.
- Willing to take full ownership of issues and be persistent in the resolution.
- Will be flexible in the role to remain focused on customer satisfaction.
- Able to work well in a team.
- Will have a close attention to detail and accurate working.
- Self-Motivated for personal development.
- Able to travel overseas within Europe and Japan if the project situation requires it.
- Graduate in Software Engineering (prior knowledge within Display or HMI field is a merit)
- OEM vehicle manufacturer or supplier experience preferably within Infotainment area
- Experience with automotive SW development and SW development processes etc.
- Understanding of communication interfaces LVDS, LIN
- Fast learner
- Good communication skills
- Handle stress well
- Must be fully conversant in English
- PC literate including Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- Driving License (Type B)
Place of assignment
+46 704 93 27 50