For our global market leader customer within its field we are looking for Software Developers. Please state ref. 980051 when applaying for this assignment.
You will be part of a team developing products and algorithms. You solve these challenging problems utilizing state-of-the-art algorithms in the fields of image processing, machine learning / AI, mathematics and accelerated computing.
The work includes developing new features and applications, embedding and optimizing the software for specific target platforms and environments, testing and verification for specific vehicle programs as well as working with our customers to create the best possible user experience.
You will have an active impact of the processes and projects and will work in close cooperation with the other talented team members. Your contribution to how we can meet our customers needs with tomorrow's technology will be of crucial importance.
- University degree within Engineering context preferably Computer Science or similar.
- Good knowledge in C/C++ and Linux.
- Background in software development, preferably within embedded systems.
- Experience in one or more fields of image processing, graphics programming, real time operating systems such as QNX, Integrity or Autosar.
- Python and script-languages is a merit but not a must.
- Experience of software development and/or system engineering within automotive industry (Tier 1/OEM).
- Experience of developing software for products related to functional safety and ISO-26262 is a merit.
Place of assignment
+46 737 86 98 14